Cone Lamp PendantAll Across Africa Kazi
These delicately textured and handcrafted woven pendants were made by groups of women in intimate communities in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- Approximately 12 inch diameter x 13 inch high
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Ghana
- Products are made of elephant grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- No lighting hardware included, purchase a cord kit here.
- To clean or re-shape, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.