A day in the Highlands of Guatemala CandleBehind The Hill
Since the start of 2020 we have been unable to visit the artisans who make our textiles, so we created scented candles which capture the memory of traveling to their remote villages.
Lush rainforest, and tortillas prepared on the wood fire are the scents we have captured in this candle to send you on a journey to the Highlands of Guatemala without even leaving your home.
- Top Notes: smoky wood, cedar, pine, clove
- Middle Notes: Rosewood, fern needles, fresh thyme
We package our scented candles in reusable palm baskets that are handwoven by a family of artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- 100% natural soy with recycled cotton wicks.
- 11 oz / 6-70 hours of burn time
- Premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Free of any harmful parabens & phthalates to provide a clean safe burn.
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn, NY
- Each candle comes with a basket handwoven in Oaxaca. 100% palm.