A day on the Pacific Coast of Oaxaca CandleBehind The Hill
Scented candle + Handwoven basket
Since the start of 2020 we have been unable to visit the artisans who make our textiles, so we created scented candles which capture the memory of traveling to their remote villages.
We capture the scents of the salty Ocean, the colorful fruits and the energizing palo santo to send you on a journey to the Pacific Coast of Oaxaca without even leaving your home.
- Top Notes: palo santo, sweet orange, sea salt
- Middle Notes: amber, soft musk, citrus
We package our scented candles in reusable palm baskets that are handwoven by a family of artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- 100% natural soy with recycled cotton wicks.
- 11 oz / 6-70 hours of burn time
- Premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Free of any harmful parabens & phthalates to provide a clean safe burn.
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn, NY
- Each candle comes with a basket handwoven in Oaxaca. 100% palm.