Made in Detroit by Ciseal. The Interlochen bent plywood interlocking stool is there for you when you need a modern, minimal seat. When you need some extra space, the stool can be taken apart and stored away. It’s perfect for small spaces or where you need an unobtrusive side seat.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
- Natural leather feet provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Birch, Oak, or Walnut (as shown) Outer Veneer
- Natural Leather Feet
- Height: 18"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 9"
- Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Each stool is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Tested to withstand 290 lbs.
- Please be sure that both pieces fully touch each other prior to and during use.
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests - just ask!