Glass Globe Triple Circuit Chandelier Light in NickelMichele Varian Lighting
The Circuit Lighting Collection was named because it's visual similarity to the patterning on an old-school circuit board. The minimal workings of mid-century modern functionality in design.
- designed by Michele Varian
- nickel finish
- Steel version here and Brass version here.
- ships with a 12' cloth covered cord & plug, along with simple 5" canopy kit, for easy conversion to hardwire.
- 20.5 inches high (from bottom edge of globe to top of vertical brass pipe) x 27 inches wide (globe to globe) x 21 inches (globe to elbow)
- additional length vertical pipe can be added for a higher ceiling here
- or, please contact us via email to request price quote for longer pipe for higher ceilings, email@example.com
- three dimmable LED candelabra base (E12) bulbs included
- 60 watt max
- all parts are UL listed
- made in our NYC studio
- made to order, lead time 2-3 weeks