Woven Sanaa Trivet 14 inchAll Across Africa Kazi
This trivet serves as a pot holder for any counter top or tabletop and is sure to capture the attention of the family and friends you are serving. It not only protects the table, but made with all natural fibers by hand in Uganda it also is eco-conscious and makes an impact.
- Approximately 10 inch diameter
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Heat resistant and durable to protect tables and counters from heat
- Loop attached to the back for easy hanging wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.