Copper Finial Dome Pendant LightMichele Varian Lighting
This Finial Collection is defined by a minimal decorative finial at the top of each otherwise minimal and modern shade. Made by traditional artisans in Sarajevo, because it has a metalworking craft tradition going back over four centuries to when it was part of the ottoman empire. Sheets of brass are spun on a lathe and drawn up by hand around custom-made wooden and metal molds to make them perfectly spherical.
We leave the slight striations the spinning makes to retain the touch of the hand of the craftsman.
- Designed by Michele Varian
- Dimensions: 9 inch diameter x 10 inches tall
- Unfinished solid metal will gently patina with time (can be polyurethane sealed for an additional fee).
- Ships with a 12 foot cloth covered cord and plug, along with simple 5 inch UL listed
- One LED, low-heat, energy-efficient, 15,000 hour life, dimmable bulb included
- 60 Watt Max (E26) standard base
- Made in our NYC studio
- Made to order, lead time 2-3 weeks
This product is designed by Michele Varian. If you are retail store and interested in carrying the Michele Varian line in your store please contact us at email@example.comIf you are an interior designer interested in using Michele Varian manufactured products for a trade project please submit a copy of your business registration to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive pricing information.