Finial Dome Pendant Lamp in BrassMichele Varian Lighting
This Finial Collection is defined by a minimal decorative finial at the top of each otherwise minimal and modern shade. Made by traditional artisans in Sarajevo, because it has a metalworking craft tradition going back over four centuries to when it was part of the ottoman empire. Sheets of brass are spun on a lathe and drawn up by hand around custom-made wooden and metal molds to make them perfectly spherical.
We leave the slight striations the spinning makes to retain the touch of the hand of the craftsman.
- designed by Michele Varian
- unfinished solid metal will gently patina with time (can be polyurethane sealed for an additional fee).
- ships with a 12 foot cloth covered cord and plug, along with simple 5 inch canopy kit, for easy conversion to hardwire.
- parts are UL listed
- one LED, low-heat, energy-efficient, 15,000 hour life, dimmable bulb included
- 60 Watt Max (E26) standard base
- made in our NYC studio
- made to order, lead time 2-3 weeks
If you are an interior designer interested in using Michele Varian manufactured products for a trade project please submit a copy of your business registration to email@example.com to receive pricing information.