Copper Finial Disk Pendant LightMichele Varian Lighting
This Finial Collection is defined by a minimal decorative finial at the top of each otherwise minimal and modern shade. Made by traditional artisans in Sarajevo, because it has a metalworking craft tradition going back over four centuries to when it was part of the ottoman empire. Sheets of brass are spun on a lathe and drawn up by hand around custom-made wooden and metal molds to make them perfectly spherical.
We leave the slight striations the spinning makes to retain the touch of the hand of the craftsman. Change the light bulb to change the look of the fixture. Shop from our selection of bulbs here.
Dimensions: 11" Diameter x 7" Tall
- designed by Michele Varian
- unfinished solid metal will gently patina with time (can be polyurethane sealed for an additional fee).
- ships with a 12 foot cloth covered cord and plug, along with simple 5 inch canopy kit, for easy conversion to hardwire.
- parts are UL listed
- one LED, low-heat, energy-efficient, 15,000 hour life, dimmable bulb included
- 60 Watt Max (E26) standard base
- made in our NYC studio
- made to order, lead time 2-3 weeks
This product is designed by Michele Varian. If you are retail store and interested in carrying the Michele Varian line in your store please contact us at email@example.com
If you are an interior designer interested in using Michele Varian manufactured products for a trade project please submit a copy of your business registration to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive pricing information.