Opal Globe and Ball Pendant Light 10 inch diameter in BrassMichele Varian Lighting
This light fixture is versatile enough to work with mid-century-modern, Hollywood Regency, Art Deco or Contemporary design styles. Our simple and modern globe and ball pendant light in solid brass is great for use over a bar, or kitchen island. Hang different sizes in a cluster or all the same size in a row. The primary lighting collection plays with the spatial balance between simple shapes - spheres, rods, and disks, to create minimal, modern and playful lamps.
- designed by Michele Varian
- 10 inch dimeter x 29 inch drop
- unfinished solid metal will gently patina with time (Polyurethane sealing available on request)
- ships with a 12 foot cloth covered cord and plug, along with simple 5 inch canopy kit, for easy conversion to hardwire.
- parts are UL listed
- one LED, low-heat, energy-efficient, 15,000 hour life, dimmable bulb included
- 60 Watt Max (E26) standard base
- made to order in our NYC studio, typical lead time 2-3 weeks
- additional length vertical pipe can be added for a higher ceiling here or, please contact us via email for customization requests firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an interior designer interested in using Michele Varian manufactured products for a trade project please submit a copy of your business registration to email@example.com to receive pricing information.