Opal Globe and Ball Pendant Light 14 inch diameter in BrassMichele Varian Lighting
This light fixture is versatile enough to work with mid-century-modern, Hollywood Regency, Art Deco or Contemporary design styles. Our simple and modern globe and ball pendant light in solid brass is great for use over a bar, or kitchen island. Hang different sizes in a cluster or all the same size in a row. The primary lighting collection plays with the spatial balance between simple shapes - spheres, rods, and disks, to create minimal, modern and playful lamps.
- designed by Michele Varian
- 14 inch diameter x 29 inch drop
- unfinished solid metal will gently patina with time (Polyurethane sealing available on request)
- ships with a 12 foot cloth covered cord and plug, along with simple 5 inch canopy kit, for easy conversion to hardwire.
- fixture is UL certified, made in-house at Michele Varian Studio
- one LED, low-heat, energy-efficient, 15,000 hour life, dimmable bulb included
- 60 Watt Max (E26) standard base
- made to order in our NYC studio
- additional length vertical pipe can be added for a higher ceiling here or, please contact us via email for customization requests firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are retail store and interested in carrying the Michele Varian line in your store please contact us at email@example.com
If you are an interior designer interested in using Michele Varian manufactured products for a trade project please submit a copy of your business registration to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive pricing information.