Opal Globe and Ball Pendant Light 8 inch diameter in BrassMichele Varian Lighting
This light fixture is versatile enough to work with mid-century-modern, Hollywood Regency, Art Deco or Contemporary design styles. Our simple and modern globe and ball pendant light in solid brass is great for use over a bar, or kitchen island. Hang different sizes in a cluster or all the same size in a row. The primary lighting collection plays with the spatial balance between simple shapes - spheres, rods, and disks, to create minimal, modern and playful lamps.
- designed by Michele Varian
- unfinished solid metal will gently patina with time (can be polyurethane sealed for an additional fee).
- ships with a 12 foot cloth covered cord and plug, along with simple 5 inch canopy kit, for easy conversion to hardwire.
- parts are UL listed
- one LED, low-heat, energy-efficient, 15,000 hour life, dimmable bulb included
- 60 Watt Max (E26) standard base
- made in our NYC studio
- made to order, lead time 2-3 weeks
- additional length vertical pipe can be added for a higher ceiling here,
- or, please contact us via email to request price quote for longer pipe for higher ceilings, email@example.com
This product is fabricated by Michele Varian. If you are retail store and interested in carrying the Michele Varian line in your store please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an interior designer interested in using Michele Varian manufactured products for a trade project please submit a copy of your business registration to email@example.com to receive pricing information.