Neutral Gradient Kilim Rug Multiple SizesMark Krebs
Kilim is the name for a thin, flat, tapestry-woven, graphic style rug. It is made by weaving the horizontal yarn (weft) through vertical yarn (warp). The rug is woven so tightly that the warp is barely visible. This makes for a very durable rug, that can handle weight and movement. Kilims are dense, durable, and resistant…even the light-weight ones. That means you’ll be happy together for quite some time.
- Material : 80% Indian wool (the weft) | 20% Undyed cotton (the warp)
- Designed in Canada, made in India
- 100% of the materials are natural, which means the colors and patterns will has slight variations
- Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Feel confident about blotting spills with a damp cloth
- Vacuum regularly If you see a loose yarn, resist the urge to pull! Simply snip off the excess with sharp scissors.
Rug pads keep everything in place and prolong the life of your rug